- Download mosaic definition file and load it into Mosaic Creator.
- Go to page Source image and select your background source image.
- Go to page Cell images and add your cell images.
- Go to page Mosaic File & Size and set size of cell and number of cells as you need.
- Click Start render and you own your first ghost mosaic
- You can go to page Cell shape and try to play with gap, position and rotation.
How it works? There is used pattern definition with overlapped rectangles, name of this pattern is RectangleOver3 (page Cell Shape). Next as background of mosaic is used source image (the same page on the right - selection Source image). There is applied semitransparent alpha mask on each cell image (page Masking).